Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Books I finished in 2013

Thanks to Audible and 40 minutes of driving time every weekday - I was able to get through quite a few books this year. I'm pretty sure that if I had to read these in hard copy format I never would have had time to complete even half of these. Thanks Audible!

In no particular order, here are the audio books I finished this year:

  • The Making of the Fittest by Sean B. Carroll
  • The Reason for God by Timothy Keller
  • The Modern Scholar: Astronomy I  by Prof. James Kaler
  • The Modern Scholar: Astronomy II by Prof. James Kaler
  • Free Will by Sam Harris
  • Forged: Writing in the Name of God by Bart D. Ehrman
  • The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution by Richard Dawkins
  • Cold-Case Christianity by J. Warner Wallace
  • Letter to a Christian Nation by Sam Harris
  • Not the Impossible Faith by Richard Carrier
  • Parenting Beyond Belief: On Raising Ethical, Caring Kids Without Religion by Dale McGowan
  • Science Matters: Achieving Science Literacy by James Trefil and Robert M. Hazen
  • Deconverted by Seth Andrews
  • Jesus, Interrupted: Revealing the Hidden Contradictions in the Bible by Bart D. Ehrman
  • Why Evolution Is True by Jerry A. Coyne
  • Why Darwin Matters by Michael Shermer
  • A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
and right now I'm listening to: The History of the Ancient World: From the Earliest Accounts to the Fall of Rome by Susan Wise Bauer.

No comments:

Post a Comment